Training workshops are one- to two-day courses that have a narrow focus and deal with a speciﬁc topic.
It is designed for people who already have knowledge in that area but want to brush up their skill in that area. These training workshops are run from time to time and topics are randomly chosen by KERSL Automation. Examples of topics are the following (note that these are only examples. KERSL Automation runs several other workshops):
IMPROVE YOUR INDUSTRIAL CONTROLS AND MOTOR TROUBLESHOOTING SKILLS
- Learn the basics of troubleshooting industrial control systems.
- Understand motor speed control using variable frequency drives.
- Improve your motor troubleshooting and maintenance skills.
ONE DAY WORKSHOP ON ELECTRO-PNEUMATIC SYSTEMS
- Understanding ISO Schemes of Directional Control Valves.
- Understanding Electrical and Pneumatic Diagrams of Electro-Pneumatic Systems.
- Hands-on Design Practice with MecLab’s Stacking Magazine, Conveyor and Handling Stations.
Training workshops are run as needed and have no speciﬁc time table.
If you are a company, contact us to tailor a specific training workshop to meet the needs of your technicians and/or engineers.